Fax Thru Email
Send and receive faxes securely anywhere you have Internet access.
Replace your bulky old fax machine with a fast, paper-free solution. It’s eco-friendly!
Forget the waste and expense of a fax machine – with Fax Thru Email, you send and receive faxes over the Web, using your own unique fax number. Incoming faxes go directly to your email inbox; you send outgoing faxes right from your email or by logging on to FaxThruEmail.com.*
- Save money. There’s no need to install or maintain a landline or fax machine – we give you your own, personal fax number.
- Save trees. Cut down on paper use and increase privacy – no paper copies left lying around for someone else to read.
- Two easy ways to fax. Fax from your email account – just put the receiver’s fax number in the Subject line. You can also send your fax from FaxThruEmail.com.
- Add attachments with one click. Attach a file from your computer or your Online Storage account.
- No activation or per-fax fees. Choose your plan based on how many pages you think you’ll need. Change it at any time.
- Want to increase your page limit? It’s easy. Just buy additional Page Packs once you purchase a Fax Thru Email plan.
Technology makes it fast, our features make it easy.
Fax Thru Email uses the Internet, rather than a phone line, to send and receive faxes. There’s no equipment to buy or phone line to install – you send faxes directly from any device you use for email or browsing the Internet*. View and manage your fax history, including sent/received logs, account information, help and billing details from our easy Web-based manager.
- Fax to numbers in the U.S.* and Canada directly from your email account. Just enter the fax number and your remote faxing password in the Subject line, attach your files and hit SEND.
- You can also send faxes via FaxThruEmail.com, including these features:
- Fax to multiple numbers at one time.
- Customize your cover sheet with your logo using our quick 3-step Cover Sheet Wizard.
- Save time by quickly selecting from previous faxed-to numbers.
- Add attachments – including Microsoft Office®, image/graphics and PDF files – from your computer or Online Storage.
- Read incoming faxes anytime right from your email inbox.
- A secure way to receive important or confidential documents.
- Incoming faxes are presented as PDF files.
- Review a record of the faxes you send and receive with Fax Thru Email’s Usage History.
- Optional email confirmations let you know if your fax went through.
- Use the fax history to double-check receipt of faxes.
- We provide you with a fax number that is unique, personal and private.
- Incoming, outgoing and personal information remains completely confidential.
- Block numbers you don’t want to receive faxes from, including international numbers.
- Protect confidential information – with Fax Thru Email there are no paper copies left laying around for someone else to read.